- Text-To-Speech: Developing an Arabic Diacritizer System that deals with defferent types of sentences and words as well as the future Text-To-Speech and Arabic Training Package, etc. It will further pronounce the sentneces. Next, the system will adapted to mobile system as well as will be used to aid in teaching Arabic language.
- Introducing the cloud / grid computing techniques to improve the performance of computer labs. at the university. It is expected to improve the performance from 10% to 60%.
- Applying Modeling techniques (Fuzzy / NeuroFuzy, ect.) to water and load demand foreors, conflict resolutions.
- Developing interactive real time e-learning labsthat focusses on practical courses offered using e-learning
- Addressing the quality measures to e-learning systems
- An Essay Auto grading system.
- Security of Networks
- Applying ICT tools for other fields including Health, Enivironment (Envormetics a new trend)
The Computer Engineering Department has 12 faculty members and offers a major in computer engieering field.
Furthermore, the department offers in association with the Electronics Dept. a Master in Electronics & Computer Engineering program. This program that was established a decade ago, has two tracks namely, Computer and teleCommunications. Four Associate Prof. and 6 Assis. Prof