1. Mobile networks and Quality of service(department)
2. Technologies and multimedia systems
3. Management of the energy in networks motive(mobile).
4. Safety(security) and fusion(merger) of data
5. The systems of detection of intervention
6. Distributed systems and optimization
7. Systems with discreet events.
8. Sureté of functioning
9. System of transport and logistic
The laboratory LRS aims at taking care of the research, within the IT department, on the themes of current events, in the heart of the sciences and the technologies of information, the communication and the systems of transport and logistic. The researchers of the LRS are interested in themes relative to the future networks, the applied mobility, the safety(security), the benchmarking and the multimedia broading. The activities of the laboratory articulate around 04 teams: performance and Security in Networks ( PSR), mobile Networks ( ResMob ) mobile Applications for the Multimedia Distribution ( MobiMAD ) and model and analysis of system (MAS). This structure grows rich by transverse collaborations between themes and teams. One of the peculiarities of the LRS is that theory, tools, experiments and applications are present in all its fields of scientific expertise.