CNI is one of the main public operators in achieving the national strategy for the IT industry and major public facilities, supporting the implementation, installation and operation of Information Systems.
The new national strategic and technological direction and the stimulation of the increasingly important sector of the private sector, have led the CNI to develop and strengthen its partnership with the sector, a partnership that helps fulfil the strategic goals and programmes, in particular the establishment of e-government facilities to serve citizens and businesses.
Summarizing CNI's activities:
- Adopt information systems and applications of the Administration.
- Insure the exploitation and the development of the National Inter Administrative Network.
- To be a support with the public structures for installing and exploit information systems.
- To participate in the supply of the electronic exchanges service to the public structures.
- To take part to the international demonstrations.